Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The chosen


Another story from back in my college days. I was running a fairly basic chosen hero story structure and the game had been going on for several months. The groups paladin was chosen by his god to save the world from evil etc. People in town started calling him the chosen one and he started getting a big head about it. one of the other players not to be outdone decided that he was going to call himself the chosen two. the two of them had a heated argument (in game the players were laughing about it) and the two characters ended up scraping int he middle of town over it.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool story. A game that lasts several months sounds like my type of game, something that has flesh to it so lasts for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when people mess with eachother in game! I'm the chosen three!

    ReplyDelete