Sunday, November 6, 2011

Be the Harry Potter of the TV set


The Wand Company produces a replica magic wand which in actuality is a remote control. The wand can be programmed to operate any device that uses a remote control. If you think about it this could be an awesome prop at a D&D game. Turn on the theme music for your climactic battle with a slash of your magic wand from across the room.




They also sell a remote control candle that can be lit with the device. It costs $49.95 not too bad for something this cool in my opinion. In addition to that their site is really neat to surf around done in a Victorian theme it adds to the cool factor on this idea.


7 comments:

  1. This is so damn cool! I'd actually love to have this thing man, I'm not even joking here. As a huge Harry Potter fan I want this badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harry Potter, nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, I'm not a fan but seems so real and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can already do this with my mind. But I guess I can give it a break with a cool wand :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! I wish I had it and could use it all the time! (maybe if it was a mouse pad/keyboard!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, this might be one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete